Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful week! It’s hot and humid (and DEFINITELYÂ summer) here in DC, but I’m looking forward to checking a few things off our summer bucket list â€“ like taking the girls (well, Sophie) blueberry picking â€“ and of course celebrating Father’s Day on Sunday! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Love the sunset-inspired color palette of this garland
- Anyone else fighting the endless battle of keeping toys organized? Try these printables from Hello!Lucky!
- Obsessed with this beautiful braid
- Beautify your closet doors
- LovingÂ this bold blue blouse for warm summer days
- I neeeeeeed this adorable flamingo wristlet!
- This sounds AMAZING: Basil and apricot grilled cheese with turkey and carmelized onions
- My favorite pin this week
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Don’t forget! Today is the LAST day to enter the Paper Party 2015 tote bag giveaway!
- SUPER fun holographic geometric wedding invitations!
- Beautiful watercolor photo save the dates
- Love the modern patterns on these new Cotton & Flax notebooks
- Pink green and floral spring garden wedding invitations
- Fresh Cut Paper Flowers: The Garden Rose
- Well Said Type: Sant’Elia Script
- Time to stock up on birthday cards!
- DIY Southwestern cactus wedding invitations