It’s GO TIME! Tomorrow I’ll be making my way up to New York for the National Stationery Show, which officially kicks off on Sunday! I can’t wait to share my booth recaps here, and you can also follow along on Instagram for some real time peeks at the show! I need every spare moment I can get for last minute preparations, so no weekend links this week â€“ but be sure to check back later this afternoon for our weekly cocktail recipe!
Photo by 3potato4 via Instagram
This week on OSBP:
- Printable hand lettered day-of wedding stationery in collaboration with Bright Room Studio and Avery!
- A few beautiful business cards to inspire you
- If only we could really give out awards!
- Wild and energetic calligraphy from Bohemian Ink
- A DIY geometric midcentury modern-inspired table runner
- NSS 2015 Sneak Peeks: Iron Curtain Press,Â Sugar Paper, Katie Leamon, Belle & Union, and Wild Ink Press
- Well Said Type: Backlash
Have a wonderful weekend â€“ I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo