Happy Friday everyone! Well, it’s officially NSS mailer season – best time of the year! Also, the Kentucky Derby is this weekend! If you’re looking for a Mint Julep recipe for any Derby Day festivities you can find a Basil Mint Julep here and a classic Mint Julep recipe here. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Cutest party hats EVER
- And I’m pretty sure this is the cutest pregnancy announcement ever
- I just bought this pretty dress for summer (it’s on major sale!)
- Happy 5 years Courtney!
- MAKE: Chicken + goat cheese enchiladas
- My favorite pin of the week (for obvious reasons)
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Lauren’s 2nd annual Derby Day party invitations
- More Mother’s Day cards! Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5
- Ana’s delicate and ethereal baby announcements
- Pretty gold foil confetti save the dates
- Timeless navy + gold foil wedding invitations
- Feeling inspired by tropical foliage!
- A fun DIY escort card display using mini bottle vases
- Kind of obsessed with these Zodiac pins from The Good Twin
- Well Said Type: Freeland
Check back this afternoon for this week’s cocktail recipe! Have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo