Happy Friday everyone! The last couple of weeks have been busy busy busy preparing for my annual Paper Party during the National Stationery Show in May – I’ve been sharing some sneak peeks and our amazing party sponsors on Instagram and Facebook and can’t wait to share more as we get closer! This weekend I’m hoping to take at least one day off and enjoy all these beautiful spring flowers – it’s lilac season now! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Stationers! Have you heard about Etsy Wholesale’s Open Call? Win a chance to pitch your line to an AMAZING panel of retailers (including our very own Emily!)
- Hellebores (one of my favorite flowers) and hellebores + poppies! (the perfect combination)
- Dip dyed business cards
- I really want to add this adorable gold foil heart dress to Sophie’s summer wardrobe
- Meet the exhibitors of the Etsy Wholesale section at NSS! And, ahem, there’s a little something in there about a special project I’m working on just for the show!
- MAKE: Salted chocolate chunk cookies
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Awesome Mother’s Day cards: Part 1 and Part 2 (more coming next week!)
- Star map meets tidal chart wedding invitations
- Behind the Stationery with Old Tom Foolery
- Rose gold everything
- Hello Brick + Mortar: All about trade show booth layout and show specials!
- Elegant trellis wedding invitations with a hint of Southern charm
- Well Said Type: Evenfall
- Invitations and an itinerary for a poolside bachelorette weekend getaway!
- DIY Hand Lettered Wall Art
- Just because something is utilitarian doesn’t mean it can’t be beautiful – like measuring tapes!