Happy Friday everyone! I’ve been spending a lot of time out in my garden lately (now that the weather is finally nice again!) and it has been so nice to see everything start to turn green after so many months of brown and gray. My peonies even have buds and the lilacs aren’t far behind! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- LA friends: Sugar Paper is holding their annual warehouse sale this weekend! Details here – come early for the good stuff!
- Printing with kids!
- Love this cute DIY cocktail and appetizer tray
- Liz from Linda & Harriett designed a shirt for Anthropologie – and (no surprise) I totally want one!
- MAKE: Lemon Poppyseed Crepes
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- It’s National Letter Writing Month! Here are 20+ cards to send just because.
- DIY some gold paper air plants!
- Illustrated calligraphy invitations for a summer wedding
- Sweet illustrated cards from My Dear Fellow Co.
- Spring floral wedding invitations
- Modern black + white wedding rehearsal dinner invitations
- How beautiful are these paper peonies??
- Loving these colorful letterpress cards from Hairpin Letterpress
- Whimsical watercolor and calligraphy wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: Qaskin
- Illustrated California farm wedding invitations
- Cohen’s silver and jute birth announcements