Happy weekend everyone! For those of you celebrating Easter I wish you all a wonderful holiday – hopefully with lots of colorful eggs and chocolate! But in the meantime…
The prettiest eggs I’ve ever seen! / Photo by Melissa Esplin via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- I love Psyanky eggs
- Tips for letterpress printing on chipboard
- Happy 7th birthday Minted! Get to know founder + CEO Mariam Naficy
- Cleveland! Christine Wisnieski is now offering creative workshops at her studio!
- Pressed flower bookmarks
- I’m on the hunt for the perfect Spring dress – this one might be a contender! Also OMG THESE METALLIC BOOTS (here’s hoping they come back in stock!)
- MAKE: Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Danish
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- April desktop downloads! Five gorgeous wallpapers for your phones and computers
- Hand painted tropical wedding invitations
- Crawfish and cake birthday party invitations
- Modern arrow + calligraphy baby announcements
- Beautiful 1920s-inspired wedding invitations in matte gold foil
- Cute and quirky cards from People I’ve Loved
- A spring party garland with cork letters and faux daisies
- Day-of wedding stationery inspiration in shades of blue
- Well Said Type: Boho
- Beautiful business cards
- Adorable hand lettered balloon birthday party invitations
- Pretty + Paper: Watermelons!
Check back this afternoon for this week’s cocktail recipe! Have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo