Happy Friday everyone – and happy almost-Valentine’s Day! We don’t have any special plans for this weekend; with two small children I’m usually just happy to have made it through another week! So it’s a low key weekend at home for us – and if we’re extra special lucky maybe the girls will sleep in a bit so we can catch up on some sleep? But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Absolutely in love with little Coco’s birth announcement!
- The windows of my dreams
- Love these candy-free Valentines!
- MAKE: Tart Cherry + Chocolate Danish Pastries
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- The feminine and modern Clara wedding invitation suite from Hello Tenfold
- Gorgeous screen prints from Plant Planet
- Fresh Cut Paper Flowers: the Anemone!
- A DIY mini love note pegboard – perfect for Valentine’s Day and all year long!
- Rustic hand lettered wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: Auberge Script
- Whimsical navy + orange lovebird wedding invitations
- DIY save the dates in shades of red and gold!
- Feeling inspired by swans
Check back this afternoon for this week’s cocktail recipe! I hope you all have a wonderful long holiday weekend – and a wonderful Valentine’s Day – and I’ll see you back here on Tuesday! xoxo