Happy Friday everyone!Â Did you all know that today is National Handwriting Day?Â To celebrate, my friends at Sakura areÂ holding a week-long Instagram giveaway! Just write your favorite quote on a piece of paper (bonus points if you already have a Sakura pen or marker to write with!) and post your images using the hashtag #handwritesakura on Instagram. Next week Sakura will choose 7 winners to receive a prize consisting of their famous pens and markers! Also â€“ today is the last day to enter the 2015 planner giveaway from Laurel Denise! But in the meantime…
Image by Eva of Sycamore Street Press via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Loved seeing the updated tour of Joy’s studio
- Curing a funk (aka WINTER)
- The best is yet to come
- I’m SO EXCITED to be heading back up to New York for NYNOW next weekend!
- My favorite pin of the week
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Win a 2015 planner from Laurel Denise!
- Elegant letterpress calligraphy wedding invitations
- Seasonal Stationery: Valentine’s Day Cards (Part 3!)
- Beautiful hand lettered rustic wedding invitations
- Emily’s first Brick & Mortar post of 2015: collaboration daydreams!
- Bright and colorful confetti-filled baby shower invitations
- Well Said Type: Cast & Crew
- The prettiest desk trays you ever did see
- Quick Pick: Worthwhile Paper
Check back this afternoon for this weekâ€™s cocktail recipe!Â Have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo