Happy Friday everyone! Thank you all so much for the toddler sleep tips last week – we’re making incremental progress with Sophie’s bedtime routine, but these days I still feel like I spend about half my day putting either a toddler or a newborn down to sleep. Gah! This weekend I’m looking forward to celebrating a very special first birthday and working on a brand new project that I’m excited to share here in a couple of weeks! But in the meantime…
Beautiful ceramic crystals by Redraven Studios
…a few links for your weekend:
- Now this is my kind of DIY project
- 10 things to know before buying an old house (I echo the recommendation of a 2nd inspection)
- I love these printable napkin monograms for holiday table settings
- DC-area friends! My friend Michele just released her winter modern calligraphy class dates in DC, Middleburg, and Baltimore!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- How to wrap a gift like a pro with Craftsy (and a huge discount for OSBP readers)!
- Fun DIY ideas for addressing your holiday card envelopes!
- Bright + colorful wedding invitations – and the corresponding illustrated ceremony programs
- A glittery gold round up from Urbanic
- How cool is this typographic map of the Midwest?
- Well Said Type: Coalhand Luke
- Pretty hand lettered wedding invitations from AllieRuth Design
- Ilana + Gregg’s modern outdoorsy wedding invitations
- Find the perfect pencil sharpener for your workspace