Happy Friday everyone! I’m still in a festive mood after our modern Tiki party earlier this week – I hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed putting all the details together! And the gorgeous (totally unseasonal) weather we’re experiencing in DC this week definitely helps me stay in a happy mood. This weekend I’m excited to check out the annual Lotus Festival at the Aquatic Gardens, especially since the lotus and water lilies are at peak bloom this time of year! But in the meantime…
Photo by me from our modern Tiki cocktail party!
…a few links for your weekend!
- Metallics are always a good idea
- Gorgeous hand painted drop caps from Idlewild Co.
- Love this idea for a milk + cookies birthday party!
- Hello!Lucky is having a sale
- Oooh – a (kind of) hidden garden in DC! I’m excited to visit and report back soon
- My favorite pin of the week
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- We threw a modern Tiki cocktail party! And shared some fun Tiki cocktail recipes!
- Get inspired to write a letter with one of these writing sheets
- Modern nature-inspired wedding invitations
- Totally in love with these floral watercolor wedding invitations from Julie Song Ink
- Illustrated invitations for a wedding in the mountains
- The most adorable red, white, and kraft floral baby announcements
- Such a great tutorial: DIY wedding reception table numbers!
- Well Said Type: Finlek
- Gather around the campfire with these faves from Urbanic
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo