Happy Friday everyone! Are you all caught up in World Cup fever? It’s a pretty big deal here in the internationally-minded city of DC, so I’m definitely excited to watch the tournament progress. Mostly I’m excited for a quiet weekend celebrating Father’s Day with my little family. Best wishes to those of you celebrating Father’s Day this weekend, too! But in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- I’m so excited for Chelsea on her wonderful new adventure!
- Two of my favorite designers have beautiful new websites: Fig. 2 Design and Wiley Valentine!
- Peony paradise. Seriously.
- Tips from a veteran exhibitor at the National Stationery Show
- A Friday Flower Club! I’m totally stealing this idea.
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Finally sharing the Paper Party 2014 invitations!
- The National Stationery Show Through a Retailer’s Eyes
- Bilingual travel-inspired airmail wedding invitations
- Urbanic Faves: Summer Sunshine
- A round up of all things watermelon
- DIY Tutorial: A watermelon serving tray perfect for summer parties
- Lovely watercolor paintings and cards by Courtney Khail
- Well Said Type: Quickpen
- Lovely wedding calligraphy by Allison R. Banks!
- Pretty + Paper: understated elegance
- I’m updating Sophie’s wardrobe for the summer: here are my picks!
- Recent outdoor adventures with Sophie
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo