Happy Friday everyone! It’s officially spring here in DC â€“ the cherry blossoms are blooming, there are buds on my lilacs, peonies are coming up, and green is slowly returning to our bare, brown yard. Yay! Sadly, Sophie came home early yesterday with a fever, so I’m heading out a bit early today to take care of my sweet girl â€“ and hopefully she’ll be feeling well enough to enjoy some of this gorgeous spring weather soon. But in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Love these adorable DIY Easter bags!
- The sweetest little birth announcement
- I just can’t get enough of paper flowers
- Imagine your life as a closet
- A fun thank you card giveaway
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Elegant rustic navy + gold foil wedding invitations
- Bold hot pink and floral wedding announcements
- A fun DIY tutorial for spring cocktail parties: floral coasters!
- The most lovelyÂ calligraphy from Flourish & Whim
- DIY Tutorial: How to Back Invitations with Patterned Paper
- Romantic Parisian-inspired gold foil wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: Charcuterie
- A library-inspired brunch perfect for Mother’s Day
- Love these illustrated custom family trees from Evajuliet
Check back soon for this weekâ€™s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here next week!Â xoxo