Happy Friday everyone! I greedily look forward to each Friday this time of year because with every passing week we get closer to spring! I’m sure I sound like a broken record at this point, but some days it’s really all I can think about. Anyway. Our big news this week is that we just finished our first major project at home: living room built-ins! I’ll be sharing more about those soon, but I’m so happy they’re done and looking forward to a weekend of filling them with books and some of our other favorite objects. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- It’s all about the donuts
- Five easy ways to improve your handwriting
- Loved, loved, loved this week’s Studio Stories with Forage Haberdashery on the Amelia instagram feed
- Everything about this is beyond adorable
- A gorgeous wedding at one of my favorite DC venues!
- Super cute favors for a baby shower!
- Hey SoCal folks! Wiley Valentine is hiring an office manager!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- How to mix vintage postage on envelopes!
- Glamorous coral and gold foil wedding invitations
- Adorable “I Love Lucy” baby shower invitations
- Blush pink, red, and gold wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: Qiber
- Crescent & Anchor business cards (with awesome aqua edge painting)
- Puppies, galaxies, and gemstones in letterpress cards from Fat Bunny Press
- Super cute hot air balloon baby shower invitations
- Wedding Stationery Inspiration: Bold Florals
- New Orleans wedding invitations with a magnolia bloom theme!
- Quick Pick: Wayfare Press
Sadly, no cocktail recipe this afternoon! We had an unexpectedly hectic week, so we’re taking some time to regroup and will be back in cocktail action next Friday. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you back here early next week! xoxo