Happy Friday everyone! I’m back in DC after a whirlwind few days in New York and grateful to be home again with my little family. I’m still catching up from the last few days, so I’m skipping straight to our weekly link round up today. I’m excited to share the rest of the photos from the NYNOW winter market with you next week! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Urbanic’s adorable Valentine’s Day store window
- Loving this best-of Valentine’s Day round up from Chelsea
- A cool new collection of handcrafted home goods made from concrete, steel, and wood
- No words. Have plenty of tissues handy.
- DIY animal envelope Valentines
- The ethics of work
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- NYNOW Part 1: Haptic Lab, Loopy Mango, Emily McDowell, and Alexis Mattox Design
- Whimsical western and watercolor wedding invitations
- Hello Brick + Mortar: We’re in this together
- DIY Tutorial: Dip Dye Heart Bags
- Stunning modern toile wedding inspiration
- A Valentine’s Day crafting party!
- DIY Tutorial: Faux Leather Heart Placemats
- Some constellation inspiration for your day-of wedding stationery!
- Well Said Type: Gluten
- A quick round up of my favorite growth charts
- Gemma’s modern footprint baby announcements
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo