Happy Friday everyone! It’s always busy the first week back after a holiday weekend, and this week was no exception! I’m busy preparing for a big project this weekend, which I’m excited to share with all of you soon! Andy and I also went over to meet the most adorable two-week old baby – who also happens to be the most chill newborn in the universe. I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Sophie was ever that small! Amazing. Anyway, I’m heading off to prep for our big weekend project! But in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- One year later, Courtney’s Brooklyn wedding! Check out her awesome invitations here.
- If you liked our cocktail enthusiast gift guide, check out Mandy’s gift ideas for the entertainer!
- Sugar Paper for J.Crew!
- Imogen’s super adorable baby announcement
- Beautiful DIY holiday window boxes
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- 2013 holiday card round up: Part 3!
- It’s gift guide time! First we shared some gift ideas for a cocktail enthusiast
- Second, gift ideas for a designer, calligrapher, or hobbyist
- Third, gift ideas for your favorite little almost-toddler
- Finally, a few of my own personal favorite things!
- Megan + Nick’s elegant calligraphy and floral wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: No. Seven
- Evergreen inspiration for your day-of wedding stationery
- DIY tutorial: holiday wine box favors
- Rustic Colorado wedding invitations
- A holiday gift wrap party!
- Simply stunning organic lettering and calligraphy from Signora e Mare
- Stationery A-Z: favor bags + boxes!
- Congratulations to Wiley Valentine on their 10-year business anniversary!
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo