Happy Friday everyone! Our house is currently recovering from the cold from hell, so it has been one. rough. week. Sophie and Andrew got sick first, then it was my turn a few days later. Oh, and OF COURSE this would be the week that Sophie got her newest tooth! Way to pile it on, nature. There’s nothing worse than a sick and sad baby, so I’ll definitely be happy once we’re all back to full strength! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Would you ever paint your house black? I’m kinda loving these examples!
- A beautiful letterpress broadside poetry subscription
- Oooh, a BHLDN pop up shop in NYC during bridal market week!
- Art activities for toddlers
- MAKE: This cool leather camera strap
- MAKE (2): Caramel-stuffed pumpkin cookies (yay fall!)
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- I finally put together my list of essential baby registry items
- Love, love, love these 1950s-inspired Lake Tahoe wedding invitations
- Jett’s adorable little newsboy baby announcements
- Stationery A-Z: A round up of my favorite birthday cards!
- Fun 5th anniversary BBQ party invitations
- Classic wedding invitations with gold engraving
- Seriously stunning calligraphy from Elizabeth of Hardink Calligraphy
- Masculine letterpress wedding invitations
- Thea’s folk art and nature-inspired baby announcements
- Well Said Type: Matchmaker
- Create your own photo frame mats using this week’s DIY tutorial!
- Whimsical woodland baby shower invitations
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo