Happy First Day of Summer everyone! I tried to make the most of the last official week of spring: I took a pointed pen calligraphy class taught by Michele of Meant To Be Calligraphy (that’s my handiwork below) and took Sophie for her first real outing in a playground – including her first experience in a swing! We don’t have any particular plans for the weekend, but I’m hoping to make some progress in setting up my office and unpacking our remaining boxes. I can’t wait to be organized again! But in the meantime…
Photos by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend:
- Totally in love with the new Anchors Away collection from Caitlin Wilson
- I really really want to take Chelsea’s flower class!
- Such a cute picnic-inspired first birthday party
- Intrigued by bee’s wrap (an alternative to plastic food wrap)
- A pretty new party invitation collection from PostScript Brooklyn
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Melissa + Graham’s hand painted wedding invitations and save the dates
- Romantic floral and lace bridal shower invitations
- Illustrated invitations for a post-wedding lobster bake!
- Monique + Karl’s beautiful teal + chevron stripe wedding invitations printed on chipboard
- It’s graduation season! Send your congratulations with one of these cards!
- Gorgeous calligraphy from Brown Linen Calligraphy & Design
- Whimsical nature-inspired wedding invitations
- Love the new summer collection from Scout’s Honor Co.
- Well Said Type: Anna Clara script font
- Fun illustrated and whimsical greeting cards by Natalie Eden
- DIY Tutorial: Floral wedding stationery inspired by Savannah, Georgia
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo