Whew! What a whirlwind of a week! Three and a half amazing days at the National Stationery Show, a Paper Party with the stationery community (more on that next week!), and a 5-year wedding anniversary to celebrate this weekend! I’ll also be spending some quality time editing the remaining photos for Stationery Show recaps, so thank goodness for long weekends! But in the meantime…
Photos by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Love these cedar garden stakes
- Secrets to the perfect burger (I can’t wait to start grilling in our new backyard!)
- Dinara’s beautiful booth at Surtex!
- More great books to add to Sophie’s library
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- NSS 2013, Part 1: 9th Letter Press, Tabletop Made, Bench Pressed, Rocket Ink, Yellow Owl Workshop
- NSS 2013, Part 2: Ladyfingers Letterpress, Sideshow Press, Moglea, Parrott Design Studio, Letter & Lark, Iron Curtain Press, These Are Things, Snow and Graham
- NSS 2013, Part 3: Sugar Paper, Fig. 2 Design Studio, Sycamore Street Press, Mr. Boddington’s Studio, Belle & Union, 55 Hi’s
- NSS 2013, Part 4: The Ladies of Letterpress (12 Fifteen, Steel Petal Press, Bowerbox, Grey Moggie, Noteworthy Paper & Press, Les Bois Letterpress, Creativity Cards, Ari Press, Black Heart Letterpress, and Pressbound) and Crow and Canary (Rock Scissor Paper, Pie Bird Press, Two Trick Pony, Ghost Academy, Gilah Press, Greenwich Letterpress, Black and White and Red All Over, Ashkahn, Lark Press, Red Cap Cards, Carolyn Suzuki, Candyspotting, Cartolina, Waterknot, and Dude and Chick)
- Well Said Type: Kailey Script
- DIY Tutorial: Neon and Kraft Paper Wedding Invitations!
- Gorgeous calligraphy by Meagan Tidwell
- Pretty wedding invitations from The Creative Parasol
Check back soon for this weekâ€™s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here next week!Â xoxo