Happy Friday everyone! I know it’s still snowing in some parts of the country (sorry folks), but here in DC spring is in full effect – the cherry blossoms are finally blooming and the sun is shining! We still have so much work to do to get the inside of our house in order, but the gorgeous weather makes me want to get outside and start working on our small garden. I hope you all have fun plans and wish you gorgeous weather this weekend! But in the meantime…
Lettering by Alexandra Nelson
…a few links for your weekend:
- Love reading these stories from different letterpress studios on how they got their start
- Such a pretty work space (I can’t wait to get started on my own home office soon!)
- Houses in trees. AMAZING.
- Do good and win free wedding invitations!
- Can’t get enough of beautiful hand drawn patterns
- Seriously awesome pinatas
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Whimsical illustrated NYC wedding invitations
- A sneak peek of the new Special Issue of Martha Stewart Weddings
- Beach-inspired destination wedding invitations
- Wedding inspiration in one of our favorite spring colors: mint green!
- DIY Tutorial: Neon + kraft paper save the dates
- Keep your desk tidy with these pencil cases!
- Business card inspiration with lots of patterns
- Sweet “coming home” announcements for a darling baby girl
- Well Said Type: Monroe
- Brooke + Kyle’s modernsticker save the dates
- Sophisticated woodgrain wedding invitations for a barn wedding
- Quick Pick: Pretty letterpress stationery from Moglea
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo