So I have big news: we finally bought a house! You may remember that we’ve been hunting since early December, and after a few unsuccessful offers we’re finally under contract on a cute little rowhouse â€“ we move in just a couple of weeks! We’re just a wee bit stressed out trying to make arrangements for the move and some minor house repairs that need to be done after we close, and of course pack up our entire apartment (ugh), so if things seem kind of erratic for the next few weeks I hope you’ll bear with me! But even with the stress of a move, I can’t wait to start making our new house our own, starting with a fresh coat of paint in every single room. Yay! But in the meantime…
This is NOT our house (I wish!). Photo via Southern Living
…a few links for your weekend!
- A dumpling baby shower! Cutest idea EVER.
- Congrats to my friend Ami on her gorgeous new travel blog, Entouriste!
- Gus & Ruby is hiring a Retail Store Manager! Check out the details right here!
- Neon heart vases!
- MAKE: Maple Blueberry Scones
- Martha Stewart Weddings is offering a free iPad edition of the new spring issue! Just enter code GEKG3eÂ right here!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Sabrina + John’s beautiful New Mexico destination wedding invitations
- Black and white wedding invitations with fun geometric details
- Sweet little boy baby annoucements
- Vintage-inspired invitations for a winter wedding
- Kraft + mint wedding invitationsÂ with a delicate pattern
- Make amends with one of these apology cards
- Well Said Type: Peoni Pro
- Button escort cards!
- Modern wedding invitations inspired by high school sweethearts
- Rustic Mexican-inspired wedding invitations
- Floral wedding invitations inspired by Lily of the Valley
We have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! Â xoxo