Happy Friday everyone! It may have been a short week, but it was busy busy busy over here. Lots of planning for the 2013 Paper Party (yay!) during the National Stationery Show in May and a new special (but currently top secret) project that I can’t wait to share with you! Oh, and some not-so-fun tasks, too, like our 2012 taxes and trying to navigate the world of homeowner insurance quotes. But really, nothing makes me feel better than getting things done, particularly when the length of my to do list was starting to freak me out! Now I get to actually enjoy the weekend and spend time with my sweet little girl. But in the meantime…
Photo Credit: JoyHey | Krista Palmu
…a few links for your weekend!
- Love animals? Help support rescue efforts, AND get a whole bunch of awesome letterpress stationery at the same time!
- Amazing map sculptures of cities
- Love this profile of the talented Anna Bond and Rifle Paper Co.
- Gorgeous paper flowers
- Â A new card in Smock’s Change the World series â€“ this one is about seafood!
- MAKE: Butternut squash risottoÂ and chocolate-dipped pretzelsÂ (yum!)
- WANT: One of these darling refashioned shirt dresses for Sophie
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Industrial-inspired chalkboard and linen wedding invitations
- Downton Abbey-inspired wedding invitations
- Ideas for incorporating illustration into your wedding stationery
- Adorable pink + gray chevron stripe save the dates
- Whimsical St. Patrick’s Day wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: Frosted Font
- Fisher’s ski theme Bar Mitzvah invitations
We have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! Â xoxo
p.s. I’ve been spending a lot of time on Pinterest these days gathering lots of home and entertaining inspiration! If you’d like, you can find me right here!