Happy Friday everyone! We had a wonderful week in New York, but I’m definitely happy to be back home in DC. Sophie had such a great time on our little trip – she rode Amtrak for the first time, visited the Museum of Modern Art (she loved Mondrian and Pollock), and explored the city with her papa during the day. She even got to visit NYIGF and absolutely loved it; I think she enjoyed all the bright lights and colors around the show. As for me, I really just need to nap for about 36 hours to recover from so many long days at the Javits Center. I’ll be wrapping up my NYIGF coverage with a couple of final posts next week! But in the meantime…
Photos by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Birthday gifts you can send in an envelope
- Jenny’s post is such perfect timing. I’ve been thinking about this topic a lot lately…
- Starting today
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Classic Southern wedding invitations
- Quick pick: IOU Letterpress
- More awesome Valentine’s Day cards!
- Beautiful calligraphy by la Happy
- NYIGF Winter 2013: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo