Happy Friday everyone! Â Sophie and I survived our first week on our own, and while I’m perhaps a teensy bit more sleep deprived than I was last week, I’m slowly gaining confidence with our new daily routine. Â My one-handed typing skills are much improved from last week â€“ now I just need to figure out how to calm a fussy baby with one hand and do everyday tasks (like washing my face) with the other! Â For the moment, I’m just looking forward to a quiet weekend before Hurricane Sandy rolls into town early next week. Â But in the meantime…
Photos by me via Instagram (@beautifulpaper) â€“ I love the beautiful color of the season!
…a few links for your weekend!
- A beautiful print for a great cause
- This Halloween tradition sounds like fun (and comes with cute printables!)
- Cute printable Halloween collage paper â€“ plusÂ this cute mini poster
- Not into wine? Host a beer tasting!
- Love this idea for including your wedding website on the invitation
- An ode to one of my favorite flowers
- A wonderful interview with Anna from Rifle Paper Co.
- Do you live in San Francisco? Stop by the Hello! Lucky open house this weekend!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- “Tie the knot” wedding invitations for high school sweethearts
- Gorgeous purple + gold foil invitationsÂ for an elegant Hindu wedding
- Sweet and modern baby shower invitations
- Lovely + traditional letterpress wedding invitations
- Elegant chipboard custom holiday cards
- Quirky illustrated stationery from Red Cap Cards
- Invitations for a 75th birthday party
- Add some dimension to your wedding stationery with die-cut shapes
- Feeling inspired by tones of purple
Thatâ€™s it for me this week! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday!Â xoxo