Happy Friday everyone! Â We enjoyed our first cool and crisp week here in DC â€“ fall has definitely arrived and I couldn’t be happier! Â We took Sophie to pick out a couple of pumpkins from our favorite pick-your-own farm in the area, although of course she slept through everything. Â We’re getting more comfortable taking longer excursions outside andÂ I’m looking forward to taking Sophie for walks around our neighborhood â€“ particularly now that the leaves are starting to change. Â But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend:
- Absolutely in love with these love letter napkins
- Gold vs. gold (in letterpress terms)
- I still can’t get enough of fringe crepe paper garlands
- Hello pretty letterpress notebooks!
- Expect the unexpected. Â A quick side note: This post really resonated with me, as very little about the last few weeks of my pregnancy, Sophie’s birth, and the first couple of weeks at home went according to our plans or expectations.
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Introducing Sophie!
- Some of our very favorite Halloween cards
- Colorful wedding invitations with hand lettering + watercolor
- Love these Halloween cards and favor bags from Maple + Belmont
- Gorgeous calligraphy from Molly Jacques
- A botanical DIY save the date tutorial inspired by ferns
- We love the moody look of white calligraphy on black paper
- FunÂ haunted house Halloween party invitationsÂ and printables
- A new DC addition to this card series from Double Bravo
That’s it for me this week! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
Photo Source: mmarcotte51