Happy Friday! This week was pretty awesome – on Monday I took a little field trip with the talented Michele of Meant to Be Calligraphy to visit Terrain. Have you been? It was my first time there and I was just floored by how beautiful everything is – I had to resist the urge to bring home a million new plants for our poor little garden (which sadly isn’t doing so well in the brutal DC summer heat). And lunch at the cafe? Sooooo good. I can’t wait to go back! But in the meantime…
Photos of Terrain by me via Instagram (@beautifulpaper)
A few links for your weekend!
- Pretty new prints from Banquet Atelier & Workshop (check them out in person at NYIGF this weekend!)
- Beautiful paper flowers
- Feeling inspired to make my own soda
- Gorgeous calligraphy invitations for a surprise 40th birthday party
- Love, love, love these Drop Cap iPhone and iPad cases by Jessica Hische
- A change the world sale with Smock
- Congrats to Envelopments on a fabulous new website!
- Have you heard about the American Made Awards from Martha Stewart Living? Only a week left to enter!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Super fun (and neon pink!) moving announcements
- Cute new notecards from Dear Hancock debuting at NYIGF this weekend!
- DIY vintage-inspired wedding invitations and save the dates
- Incorporate geometric shapes into your wedding stationery!
- Inspired by preppy summer stripes
- Elegant wedding rehearsal dinner invitations
- Wedding invitations inspired by 1940s movie posters
- Illustrated art prints by Satchel & Sage
We have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo