What a strange week! From some crazy thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic area last weekend to the middle-of-the-week holiday, this week felt like a whirlwind from start to finish. I’m looking forward to a low key weekend and hoping to escape the DC heat as much as possible. I’m heading out a bit early today, but in the meantime…
Photo Credit: Scout’s Honor Co.
…a few links for your weekend:
- Paint chip animals – such a great idea!
- The most lovely kitchen towels ever
- In honor of the 4th of July holiday, a bit of American paper history
- Beautiful hand lettered branding
- I’ve so enjoyed Chelsea’s latest adventures in Sweden – this garden store looks so amazing!
- A fun DIY for dressing up mini clothespins
- Congratulations to my friend Janice on the new Bellwether Events website!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Katie + Ryan’s awesome and glamorous gold foil wedding invitations
- Rustic invitations for a wedding in the mountains
- Romantic DIY letterpress wedding invitations
- Fun and festive Americana-inspired wedding stationery ideas
- Sweet and modern hand lettered baby announcements
- Some of our favorite birthday cards just for kids!
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo