Well folks, the big weekend is finally here – the National Stationery Show starts on Sunday! Tomorrow morning I jump on the train to New York and I can’t wait to immerse myself in stationery heaven for three and a half days. I’ve got a couple more sneak peeks for you tomorrow before the actual show kicks off on Sunday, and I’ll do my best to start the show recaps on Monday! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- These DIY string art escort cards are so cool
- Cute lobster bib save the dates!
- If you’re attending the Stationery Show, check out Carina’s list of pre-show picks
- Beautiful geometric jewelry
- Enter to win a year of stationery from Chronicle Books!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Gold + lace steampunk-inspired wedding invitations
- Some Western-inspired DIY projects for your wedding reception
- Stationery Show Sneak Peek time! Check out Fine Day Press, Sugar Paper, Fig. 2 Design Studio, Katharine Watson + Pie Bird Press, Printerette Press, and Moglea + Happy Cactus
- If you’ll be walking the show, don’t miss out on this fun scavenger hunt!
That’s it for now – have a wonderful weekend everyone! xoxo