Happy Friday everyone! Â This week started off with our first real snowfall here in DC! Â Sadly, the snow didn’t stick around and we’re back to rain (boo!). Â At least the rain has given me an excuse to spend more time indoors, particularly with our rescue foster cat, Major Tom. Â After spending weeks living under the bed, he now finally comes to hang out with us and our other cats in the living room. Â Progress! Â Next week I’m heading to Salt Lake City for Alt Summit â€“ I’m looking forward to seeing old blog friends and meeting new ones! Â But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Bright and happy floral paintings
- I want to go to there
- Beautiful birth announcements for a beautiful baby girl
- Cute little cupid kits, just in time for Valentine’s Day
- Quite possibly the prettiest paperweights, ever
- Congratulations to the ladies of Dauphine Press on a beautiful new website!
- It’s National Letter Writing Week! Â Check out aÂ fun celebratory giveaway from Dahlia Press
- p.s. Spring registration for Tradeshow Bootcamp is now open!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- I love these fabric pocket baby announcements
- Scrabble wedding invitations from Gus & Ruby Letterpress
- Sweet silhouette baby announcements
- Whimsical illustrated invitations for a wedding in Australia
- Maritime luggage tag save the dates
- Michele’s hot air balloon baby shower invitations
- Metallic Art Deco-inspired wedding invitations
- Inspired by all things metallic
- Sweet note cards and prints from My Little Buffalo
As usual, we have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday!Â xoxo
Photo Credits: v frolov