Happy Friday everyone! I’m super excited for this weekend – tomorrow is Crafty Bastards, the DC area’s biggest craft fair! Is anyone going? I go every year and always have the best time wandering all the different booths at the show. I can’t wait! But in the meantime…
Photo by me. A few fall flowers and some fresh basil that I picked up at the farmer’s market yesterday. The basil is such a lovely addition to the bouquet!
…a few links for your weekend!
- A huge congrats to Ellie on the launch of the Hello Tenfold notecard collection!
- These hand-dyed scarves are soooo pretty…
- In case you didn’t already know, letterpress stationery makes a wonderful gift
- Pumpkin whoopie pies – yum!
- Beautiful floral wedding invitations
- True love
I’m also super excited to announce that the lovely Jackie of 42 Pressed is celebrating her return from maternity leave (you might remember their adorable baby shower invitations) with a fun promotion! Jackie is offering free save the dates to couples who order their wedding invitation suite from 42 Pressed. Just enter code RILEYKICKOFF when ordering!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Danielle + Paul’s 1920s marquee-inspired wedding invitations
- 2012 calendars! Check out Part 1 and Part 2 of our coverage (more to come next week!)
- DIY Tutorial: Rubber stamp save the date tags
- Elizabeth + JP’s classic wedding invitations
- Gorgeous navy and white wedding invitations
- Sweet and simple illustrated notecards
- A few favorite paper goodies from this week
- Pretty papel picado lasercut wedding invitations
- Vintage-inspired wedding ceremony programs
Welcome to the newest members of the Designer Rolodex!
- Crane + Co.
- Gus & Ruby Letterpress
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo