The week following a holiday weekend always flies by, doesn’t it? I can’t believe it’s Friday already! Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes, blog anniversary congratulations, and all around positive vibes this week! We’ve had nonstop rain here in DC and much of the East Coast, so I’m planning to spend the weekend curled up indoors with a good book and maybe a movie or two. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Pretty paper (and paint chip!) garlands
- A look at some of the beautiful envelopes created for the Elevated Envelope project
- King and Queen
- Peach + cantaloupe sorbet (yum!)
- Loving the bright colors + patterns of these fabrics
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Introducing the Designer Rolodex! Yay!
- Gorgeous yellow + gray silhouette wedding invitations
- Love these illustrated letterpress invitations from Bird and Banner for a wedding in Germany
- Cool typography metro map posters
- Susie + Bradford’s modern chevron stripe wedding invitations
- Hand painted baby shower invitations
- Wedding invitations inspired by the desert
Welcome to the newest Designer Rolodex members!
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and don’t forget to enter the wedding invitation giveaway with Paisley Quill (the contest ends tonight at midnight)! I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo