Happy Friday everyone! Do you all have fun plans for the weekend? Most of my friends are out of town this weekend, so it’s shaping up to be a rather boring weekend for me. But that’s totally fine by me; I’m looking forward to catching up on some sleep and getting some things done around the house. No matter what, I’m sure my weekend will involve many listens to this Belle & Sebastian song; I was kind of on the fence about the most recent album, but I can’t get this song out of my head! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- For those of you in the LA area: here’s a chance to work at one of my favorite stationery shops!
- I made this recipe for dinner earlier this week – so yummy!
- Stay organized (and stylish) with these new goodies from Susy*Jack
- So pretty
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- I just adore these travel-inspired calligraphy wedding invitations
- Stunning traditional patterns on these letterpress note cards
- Beautiful folk-art inspired baby announcements
- Wedding invitations for foodies!
- Send pretty mail with these calligraphy address stamps
- Sunny yellow wedding invitations with a beautiful blind deboss pattern
- A warm beach and fruity cocktails: destination wedding invitations!
- Modern flowchart wedding invitations
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you all back here on Monday! xoxo