Whew! It was a wonderful week, but also a busy one! I’m feeling good as we head into the weekend… because we’re finally under 50 days until my husband comes home! Five months have already gone by, and now we have just a month and a half until he comes back home. I can’t wait to have him home – but I also have a bunch of house projects that I want to finish up before he gets here, so I definitely need to get a move on. I’ll definitely be spending some quality time with my to do list this weekend, but first I get to grab lunch with this awesome lady. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! But in the meantime…
…some links for your weekend!
- Father’s Day is this weekend! Here are some cute printable cards if you need them.
- I have a serious weakness for maps. (and globes)
- Speaking of awesome business cards…
- This cake looks so yummy!
- Do you remember dry letter transfer sets? I do!
- I loved this peek into Jordan’s San Francisco apartment
- New collections (and a discount!) from Pistachio Press
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- We kicked off our summer contest series with Moontree Letterpress. Check back on Monday for our next contest!
- Rachel & Stefan’s beautiful illustrated wedding invitations
- Modern crest graduation announcements
- Some really awesome business cards (because, really, your business cards should be awesome)
- Lovely typography and bright colors in these green and gray wedding invitations
- Some of the pretties place cards and escort cards: Part 1 and Part 2
- Modern wedding invitations from Ink + Wit
That’s it for me this week! Don’t forget to check back bright and early on Monday for our next summer contest and to win some beautiful letterpress goodies. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you all back here on Monday! xoxo
Photo Credit: Alicia Bock