Whew! Â It was a wonderful week, but also a busy one! Â I’m feeling good as we head into the weekend… because we’re finally under 50 days until my husband comes home! Â Five months have already gone by, and now we have just a month and a half until he comes back home. Â I can’t wait to have him home â€“ but I also have a bunch of house projects that I want to finish up before he gets here, so I definitely need to get a move on. Â I’ll definitely be spending some quality time with my to do list this weekend, but first I get to grab lunch with this awesome lady. Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Â But in the meantime…
…some links for your weekend!
- Father’s Day is this weekend! Â Here are some cute printable cards if you need them.
- I have a serious weakness for maps. Â (and globes)
- Speaking of awesome business cards…
- This cake looks so yummy!
- Do you remember dry letter transfer sets? Â I do!
- I loved this peek into Jordan’s San Francisco apartment
- New collections (and a discount!) from Pistachio Press
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- We kicked off our summer contest series with Moontree Letterpress. Â Check back on Monday for our next contest!
- Rachel & Stefan’s beautiful illustrated wedding invitations
- Modern crest graduation announcements
- Some really awesome business cards (because, really, your business cards should be awesome)
- Lovely typography and bright colors in these green and gray wedding invitations
- Some of the pretties place cards and escort cards: Part 1 and Part 2
- Modern wedding invitations from Ink + Wit
That’s it for me this week! Â Don’t forget to check back bright and early on Monday for our next summer contest and to win some beautiful letterpress goodies. Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you all back here on Monday! Â xoxo
Photo Credit: Alicia Bock