I don’t really have the words to adequately convey my feelings regarding the situation in Japan, but I know that we all want to find ways to help, no matter how small. Tomorrow I’ll be participating in this blogger’s day of silence for Japan. Instead of my usual weekly round-up I thought I’d include a few links to organizations and fundraisers trying to respond to the devastation.
- A list of the major aid relief organizations in Japan
- For Japan With Love
- Help support animal rescue efforts in Japan
Shops and studios raising funds for disaster relief:
- Creature Comforts
- Fugu Fugu Press (through the end of March)
- The Working Proof
- Letterpress Delicacies
- Samantha Hahn
- Yokomono Studio
- Whimsy and Spice
You might also want to check out:
- Jan from Poppytalk has compiled a list of artists raising funds for disaster relief efforts in Japan
- How Magazine has a list of designer projects also raising funds for relief efforts
Have a safe weekend, friends. See you back here on Monday. xoxo
Also Satsuma Press is organizing a found raiser for Japan. Lots of us agree to donate for a raffle.
great idea, i just joined up…
Great post, thanks for the information.
Thanks for your post. We should all do whatever we can to help the Japanese people.
on pense beaucoup à eux
Thank you for spreading the word!
you’re awesome for spreading the word 😀
Comments are closed.