Happy Friday everyone! Are you all looking forward to the long holiday weekend? I definitely am – it’ll be nice to have an extra day to catch up on things and it also happens to be my birthday this weekend! I don’t usually make a big fuss over my birthday, but since I’ll be entering the last year of my twenties I’m paying a bit more attention this time around. In other news, I haven’t been able to stop listening to the new Wolf Parade album – it’s so good! The song below is my favorite (sorry, there’s no video, just the audio track) and I can’t wait until they come to the area on tour in a couple of months. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Save the Dates that tell a cute story
- So much inspiration in this French country-inspired table
- Totally in love with Jessica Hische’s new personal stationery
- An artist’s calling cards
- These paper poems are so, so beautiful
- Absolutely gorgeous hand-lettered wedding invitations
- Sky lanterns – oh my, how I love this idea!
- Chelsea’s beautiful camping trip, and I love that the photos were taken with a disposable camera!
And in case you missed it, a quick summary of this week’s posts:
- Serious wedding invitation gorgeousness from Mitchell + Dent
- Rachelle + Todd’s garden-inspired wedding invitations
- Love this idea – fingerprint business cards
- Jeshurun + Ryan’s coffee and books wedding invitations
- Fun letterpress note cards from Lulu + Dee and Sweet Harvey
- Cool woodgrain field guide wedding invitations
- My little Q & A session on The B-List Blog
That’s it for me this week! Monday is a holiday here in the United States (and Canada), so I’ll be back on Tuesday – I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for the link, Nole! The Berkshires sound SO dreamy!!! Have a great weekend!
happy birthday, nole! I hope it’s a wonderful one.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Have a fantastic holiday/birthday weekend Nole & thank you again for featuring my note-cards this week!
Happy Birthday Nole! Enjoy the last year of your twenties because your thirties will be even better!! 😉
Have a great birthday weekend!!
Comments are closed.