Happy Friday everyone! Â Are you excited for the weekend? Â I’ve got a long to-do list for this weekend (isn’t that always the case though?), but I know I’ll definitely be fitting in time to go to a movie with my husband. Â He’s been waiting for this particular movie to come out all summer! Â But in the meantime…
â€¦a few links for your weekend!
- Did you see this seersucker round-up that Jane put together for me? Â Thanks Jane!
- How pretty! Â A vase just for your window.
- Papel picado banners as table runners for a wedding reception!
- Such a sweet idea for a handmade gift.
- Loving these record album wedding invitations…
- â€¦and these out-of-print book cover t-shirts
- A shop dedicated just to vintage stamps!
- Sadly, this post describes about 99% of the PR e-mails I receive.
And in case you missed it, a few favorite posts from this week!
- Amazing papercut wedding invitations and Save the Dates
- Captivating calligraphy from Neither Snow
- Beautiful romantic and modern letterpress business cards
- Need inspiration for a kids birthday party? Â Check out these invitations.
- It’s been a week of colorful wedding invitations â€“ bright orange and purple &Â bold yellow and black
That’s it for me this week! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday!