Happy Friday everyone! Â After spending the week in New York City, I’m now up in Syracuse to visit my husband’s family and very much looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Â I’m hoping to check out the annual lilac festival in Rochester, which I’ve been wanting to visit for years but almost always falls on the same days as the Stationery Show. Â I’ve got more recaps from the Stationery Show coming up over the weekend, but I wanted to make sure I did my usual Friday post since there’s been a lot going on while I’ve been up at the show! Â So in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend reading!
- Happy Birthday Jen!
- I love Audrey’s round up of NSS invitations â€“ it’s always so fun to see what happens when designers actually design for themselves
- Super-cute baby shower invitations!
- Gorgeous letterhead design
- Stitched + letterpress wedding programs (le sigh…)
- More awesome business cards from Jordan
- A stunning festival poster featuring Yulia’s amazing paper filigree
- And finally, once and for all â€” stationery vs. stationary (amen)