Happy Friday everyone! Are you looking forward to the weekend? I'm finding myself a bit wiped out after this week, so I'm looking forward to sleeping in, doing some painting and organizing, and hopefully checking out the plant sale at the National Arboretum this weekend. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend:
- Have I mentioned how much I love Amy and Mark's charming surprise wedding?
- Jane always finds the prettiest dresses
- Surprisingly understated Alice in Wonderland party invitations
- Cheerful yellow poppy wedding invitations
- This typographic tree installation is totally awesome!
- Hand-sewn secret message cards
- Cute DIY fiesta rehearsal dinner invitations
- I'm totally going to use this idea for a floral lawn someday…
- …and I love this bouquet that Chelsea created using my all-time favorite flower – lilacs!
- A (super-awesome) raffle for Liam!
Also, don't forget to enter for a chance to win 100 letterpress wedding invitations from Brown Sugar Design Studio! The giveaway closes tonight at midnight so check out the details right here. I'll see you all back here on Monday, when we'll announce the winner!