I totally forgot that this was a long weekend (here in the U.S. anyway) – which now has me even more excited for the weekend to begin! We have no special plans this weekend, but I'm dying to get out of the city for a day or two – go apple picking or something fun and totally appropriate for Fall. But in the meantime…
…here are a few things I've enjoyed this week:
- Elizabeth Messina takes the most beautiful photographs…
- Big contratulations to Chelle Paperie on their new line of wedding invitations with Garnish!
- Another big congratulations to Ez and Marichelle on their new venture together – I'm really looking forward to seeing all the new goodies from Nice Package!
- Aran's amazing new recipes (and gorgeous photography, as always) have me so thankful for Fall…
- I so loved Jim and Pam's wedding on the Office last night - if you haven't yet seen it, my U.S.-based readers can watch the two part episode here and here, or this sweet and hilarious excerpt here
- I love the typography on these English wine bottles
- If you're like me and love pumpkins but have absolutely no talent when it comes to carving, check out these ideas from Twig & Thistle
- More lovely work from Bryn at Paperfinger – this time escort cards and illustrated table signs
- Single serving pies!
Have a lovely weekend – I'll see you all back here on Tuesday!