This week has been Operation Apple Recipe week for me – we've got tons of apples from our orchard excursion over the weekend and have been trying to put them to good use. So far I've made soup and stuffing, but this weekend I'm planning to make individual serving apple pies and possibly an apple crisp if I don't put myself into a sugar coma first. I do have photos from the apple orchard to share with you next week, and may share photos of my baking adventures depending on how things turn out, but in the meantime…
Here are a few things I've enjoyed this week:
- A most amazing mexican fiesta-themed wedding on Ruffled
- Cute Las Vegas-themed moving announcements via Peach & Pearl
- If you're in the Richmond area, Courtney is putting together a fun event at Anthropologie on October 25 – you should stop by!
- I'm loving all the patterned tights for fall
- A yummy recipe for pear tarts and another recipe for pumpkin hazelnut doughnuts – for when I've finally run out of apples…
- Sycamore Street Press is giving away a set of holiday cards – and Liz from Linda & Harriett is offering a free card on October 19 in honor of her mom's birthday, on the condition that you send them to someone just because.
- Love all the details from Erica's bridal shower – planned by Maria and photographed by Kate – over on snippet & ink
- Delphine is offering 25% off all custom letterpress orders, but the offer ends October 31st!
That's it for me this week! I hope you all have a warm + cozy weekend, and I'll see you all back here on Monday!