Yet another week that flew by much too quickly (at least for me)! This weekend my husband and I are heading to upstate New York to spend time with my husband’s family and visit our brand new niece! I’m bracing myself for cold weather and hoping to catch a glimpse of the changing leaves that I’ve heard are so pretty in the region (although the leaves have been very pretty here in DC, too). But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- More adorable wedding invitations from Hello Tenfold
- Pretty faux bois gift tags!
- These downloadable canning labels make me want to learn how to can!
- These marbled wood floors are so pretty
- Also, I rounded up some beautiful wedding dresses from Bridal Market over on United With Love this week! Gowns with sleeves, vintage-inspired gowns, ballgowns and short wedding dresses, and non-traditional wedding dresses for an adventurous bride.
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Joanna + Martin’s music-inspired book wedding invitations
- Gorgeous new watercolor wedding invitations from The Aerialist Press
- Sweet baptism invitations inspired by Noah’s Ark
- Beautiful calligraphy birth announcements for baby Lincoln…
- …and adorable illustrated announcements for baby Julian
- Part 6 of the 2012 calendar round up!
- DIY Tutorial: Bookmark moving announcements
- Fun holiday party invitations from Hello Tenfold
- Glory’s storybook wedding invitations
Welcome to the newest member of the Designer Rolodex!
That’s it for me this week! Check back a bit later for this week’s cocktail recipe – it’s a seriously good one this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
Photo by me (from Instagram), taken near the Washington Monument yesterday afternoon