Happy Friday everyone! This will be a working weekend for me, as tomorrow I’m heading up to the New York International Gift Fair for a couple of days. It’ll be fun to catch up with the stationery exhibitors at NYIGF and friends in NYC. But after a busy couple of weeks I’ll be looking forward to a quiet and relaxing weekend next weekend… the Florida girl in me misses my summers by the beach, so I’d love to escape to a tiny town by the water for a weekend. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Gorgeous necklaces
- Love these colorful and quirky business cards
- Possibly the cutest wedding invitation ever
- This is hilarious – and perfect for coffee lovers – a poster for the perfect cup of coffee
- Circus birthday party invitations!
- What the what? Watermelon frozen yogurt popsicles??
- I love this save the date!
- Sweet + simple invitations for a wedding in Tasmania(!)
And just in case you missed it, a few favorite posts from this week!
- Hand-lettered and illustrated save the dates
- These chevron stripe calling cards are so totally cute
- Wedding invitations, Texas cowboy style!
- So many gorgeous designs from Spark
- I’m totally smitten with these romantic pink + gray wedding invitations
- Rock n’ roll save the dates!
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend – I’ll be back next week with photos from the Gift Fair and lots of other goodies. See you on Monday!