Happy Friday everyone! This weekend I’m up in New Jersey helping to celebrate my dad’s 70th birthday. Our family is scattered all over the country, so we’ve all been trickling into town over the last couple days and totally surprising my dad. Fun! And after a couple of really stressful weeks it’s nice to unwind, focus on a happy celebration, and relish in the company of my wonderful family. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- If you’re thinking about exhibiting at a trade show, check out this guest series on Indie Fixx. It’s also not too late to sign up for some of the workshops at Trade Show Bootcamp (I’m one of the speakers!)
- I’m completely in love with this ombre napkin DIY tutorial
- These save the dates are so pretty
- I’m in awe of Kate’s DIY desk!
- Tea towels almost pretty enough to wear
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Heavy metal-inspired black wedding invitations for Caitlan + Andrew
- Seriously adorable birth announcement ideas
- Invitations for a wedding in Greece (and the most stunning shade of blue!)
- Carnival-inspired birthday party invitations for baby Grace!
- Yan + Graham’s nature-inspired destination wedding invitations
- Pretty business cards
- Cute + modern christening invitations for baby Clara
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday!
Photo Credit: charxlotte