It’s finally here, the summer Olympics! Are you all as excited as I am? It’s so funny to think that this time four years ago my husband and I were on our way to Peru for our honeymoon! We watched the Beijing opening ceremonies from the Toronto airport while waiting for our connecting flight to Lima. Now I can’t wait to watch the spectacle that is the opening ceremonies – not to mention all the competitions, from gymnastics to diving. But in the meantime…
Photo Credit: Julian Bialowas 365 Day Project
…a few links for your weekend!
- Freehand gold leaf lettering. Ah-mazing!
- Lovely new letterpress prints from Bespoke Press
- This peach + lavender jam sounds delicious
- I love Angela’s new wrapped cotton in pretty summer colors (p.s. there’s also a giveaway)
- Have you visited the new DIY wedding section at Hello!Lucky?
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Gorgeous Eastern-inspired lasercut wood wedding invitations
- Neon pink + gold birthday party invitations (with gorgeous ombre edge painting)
- Preppy striped wedding invitations
- Modern typography-driven wedding invitations
- A round up of pretty notepads for all your list making needs
- DIY tutorial: airmail-inspired save the dates
- A few greeting cards to help you reconnect with friends
- Pretty + paper inspiration: mint green
- Creative screen prints from 55 Hi’s
- Don’t forget – OSBP is hiring!
We have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo