Happy New Year! You’ve opened your presents, drank all the eggnog, and celebrated to the fullest. Now it’s time to show your gratitude… start the new year (along with those pesky resolutions) off right by writing some good old fashioned thank you notes. Besides the obvious (mom for that cozy sweater, grandma for the new socks), be sure to also include those who hosted you at their annual Christmas Eve cookie bake-off, cooked all day to bring you Latkepalooza, and threw the downright classist New Years Eve celebration. While the thank you cards below aren’t all overtly holiday themed, they all convey the appropriate sentiment in their own way. See below for our selections/gentle reminders. – Shauna
From top left:
1. This blank note from Hart Paper Co. feels both celebratory and seasonally appropriate. What better card to use when thanking Uncle Tim for those new kitchen utensils?
2. While this Rifle Paper Co. design may not have been intended as a holiday thank you, the metallic hue and floral berries definitely feel appropriate for expressing post-holiday gratitude.
3. A cheerful color palette and a sweet but simple message of thanks from Sugar Paper – perfect for sending thanks to co-workers and employers.
4. We love this elegant floral thank you card from Ink Meets Paper, especially for sending holiday thanks to neighbors or elderly relatives.
5. Loving this super cute and colorful thank you card by Moglea. The colorful dots and gold foil feel festive without being overly holiday.
6. These berry-like flowers from Worthwhile Paper give a subtle nod to the season while sharing a particularly kind message – a great card for that extra special person who got you that extra special gift.
7. This whimsical card from Near Modern Disaster is the perfect way to send thanks for any occasion!
8. Did someone go above and beyond this holiday season? Maybe they watched your kids so you could shop for presents, helped with holiday party prep, or just really knocked it out of the park with a personal and meaningful holiday gift. Send them this gold foil thank you card from One Canoe Two!
9. These “recipe” cards from Belle & Union are so sweet, and a really fun way to send a thank you note to a dear friend or loved one.
10. These double-sided postcards from Mr. Boddington’s Studio are both super adorable and so fun! They are intended for children, but would be just as much fun for adults. Definitely one of our faves.
Up next week: Engagement Congratulations!