I have a REALLY fun DIY tutorial coming up in just a bit – but I was looking around our DIY project archives and realized that there were a lot of projects hidden in there that are just perfect for summer! So before we jump into this brand new project, here are a few DIYs that you might want to try on one of these long and warm summer days!
1. Color-Dipped Picnic Bottles: Still one of our most popular DIY posts, and one of my personal favorites! We STILL have these bottles and use them all the time to bring pre-mixed drinks to summer BBQs and picnics.
2. Tropical Palm Frond Ice Bucket: Ice buckets are a MUST for summer entertaining! Why not jazz yours up with some DIY vinyl decals in the shape of palm fronds??
3. Watermelon Serving Tray: Watermelon will forever epitomize summer for me. This watermelon tray is the perfect entertaining accessory for summer parties!
4. Printable Hologram Foil Ice Cream Cone Wrappers: Hologram foil that you can DIY at home! And ice cream! Need I say more??
5. Hand Lettered Dinner Plates: These plates couldn’t be easier to make (seriously), using either your own phrase in a favorite font or our free printables!
6. Summer Air Plant Wreath: How cute are these little air plant wreaths?? Love these for summer parties – or even a summer wedding!
7. Black and White Napkin Rings: All you need is a bit of embroidery floss and some beads and you’re good to go!
8. Printable Tropical Envelope Liners: Okay, so technically you can use these printable liners all year long, but summer is really just the perfect season for these beautiful illustrated envelope liners with tropical and ocean-inspired motifs!