Happy Friday everyone! I can’t believe how fast this summer is flying by – I mean, July is just around the corner! We have some fun Fourth of July-inspired posts coming for you early next week… I can’t wait to share them with you! But in the meantime…
Photo via Floret Flower Farm
…a few links for your weekend!
- Love this acrylic bracelet DIY idea
- Um, how gorgeous is this wedding?? The flowers are ridiculously amazing.
- Remember Lucas’s superhero birthday party invitations? Check out the full party here!
- Ombre sweet peas. OMG. (see above)
- Professors don’t always know best. I had a similar experience in a college art class – so dumb!
- A big congrats to Amy from Little Hip Squeaks!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Colorful hand lettered invitations for a destination wedding in Los Angeles
- Gold foil and watercolor crest wedding invitations
- Custom illustrated stationery to celebrate a new home!
- DIY Tutorial: A beautiful “welcome summer” air plant wreath
- Elegant gold foil and black wedding invitations
- I rounded up some of my favorite hand lettered greeting cards
- Lots of fun and colorful illustrated greeting cards from Hooray Today!
- Save the dates inspired by a shared love of the great outdoors
- Well Said Type: Woolen
- Oliver’s colorful first birthday party invitations
- A round up of rubber stamps to liven up your office stationery!
- Feeling inspired by playful black + white dots
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo