I haven’t shared any photos of Sophie recently, so I thought I’d end the week with a little update on my sweet little girl. She’s 2.5 months now (11 weeks to be exact), smiling up a storm, and interested in everything and everyone. She had a blast meeting new friends and family members over Thanksgiving weekend! I also hinted on twitter earlier this week that we’ve encountered some sleeping issues, so I’m one tired mama these days! Sophie is at the stage where she really wants to be awake for longer stretches but just can’t quite handle it, so we’re trying to find the right balance between awake time and nap time during the day so that we both minimize her meltdowns and can hopefully get her to sleep for longer stretches at night. I think I might do cartwheels the first night we get 6 or more hours out of her! Seriously. Anyway, this weekend we’re hoping to check out Holiday Heap in Baltimore and maybe even visit the National Aquarium (I’ve never been!). But in the meantime…
Photos by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- DC area folks – the National Postal Museum is hosting its annual holiday card workshop this Saturday!
- I love the combination of kraft paper boxes + glitter ribbon for the holidays
- How to tie the perfect bow
- The most beautiful handmade ombre journals
- How to write a letter to Santa
- The honeymoon period for new parents
- Cute printable monogram holiday gift tags
- LA area folks – don’t forget about the Wiley Valentine Pop Up Shop!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Whimsical confetti-inspired pink and gold foil wedding invitations
- Adorable seaside photo save the dates
- More awesome holiday cards!
- Sophisticated birth announcements for a sweet baby girl
- Pretty floral invitations for a fall wedding
- It’s the season of giving, so stock up on thank you cards!
- Accent your holiday gifts with these glittery DIY gift tags
- Beautiful calligraphy from Linea Carta
- Fun art prints + totes from Mélangerie