I’m super excited about this weekend for a couple of reasons. First, my husband’s 30th birthday is this weekend! Second, the second seasons of both The Killing and Game of Thrones premiere on Sunday – yay! Yes, I’m a giant nerd and have read all five books of the Song of Ice & Fire series, so I’m excited to see the way the producers translate the second book to the screen. But in the meantime…
Chocolate Strawberry Layer Cake via The Sophisticated Gourmet
…a few links for your weekend!
- Made me laugh!
- Two adorable Easter egg DIY ideas – hearts and paper eggs!
- Loving the new collection of illustrated wedding invitations by Jacqui Lee for Hello!Lucky
- I love puzzles
- I shared a few tips for exhibitors at the National Stationery Show
- Last chance to win wedding invitations from Bella Figura!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Plantable save the dates!
- Beautiful new spring goodies from Rifle Paper Co.
- A new wedding invitation collection inspired by local and organic produce
- Illustrated wedding invitations inspired by Boston
- Easter is coming up soon! Check out a few of our favorite Easter cards here
- Spring letterpress greeting cards from Satsuma Press
- Gorgeous modern wedding invitations and save the dates
As usual, we have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo