Happy Friday everyone! I feel like I’ve spent most of this week in daydream land, making plans for all of the things that I want to do with my husband when he comes back home in just a few weeks. Most of them happen to involve food, since my husband has been living on terrible cafeteria food for the last six months. And I think there should be at least one cake waiting for him when he comes home, don’t you agree? Anyway, right now I’m looking forward to hanging out with one of my favorite girls tonight, but in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Send art in the mail. Literally!
- I absolutely love this idea: a year in review card.
- So excited for Whitney’s forthcoming wedding collection (it’s going to be so pretty)
- Season 2 of Secrets from a Stylist starts this Saturday! Such an awesome show – don’t miss it!
- I’m really loving this new calligraphy font
- Brilliant: colorful sticky tabs
- One of my all-time favorite homes
- A whole lot of lovely
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- DIY your own watercolor invitations and save the dates!
- Still in love with Whitney’s colorful summer wedding invitations
- Cartography-inspired business cards
- Gabby’s pink and orange birthday party invitations
- The inspiration for our bedroom décor
- I’m giving away 10 of these recipe card sets – hurry up and enter, the contest closes tonight at midnight!
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo