Happy Friday everyone! Do you have something fun planned for the weekend? Tomorrow I’m helping a wedding planner friend with a wedding in Virginia and I’m a wee bit nervous. Hopefully it will be a fun day, but it’ll definitely be interesting! Can you believe this is the last weekend of June? This summer is just flying by! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- I want to make these. Like, right now.
- The letterpress printing process in action
- For those of you in Toronto, a fabric sale you really don’t want to miss
- These are hilarious
- Happy anniversary Audrey!
- A huge congratulations to my friend Jen!
- And finally, help soldiers deployed overseas keep in touch with friends and family back home
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Jaime + Anthony’s stunning modern woodland wedding invitations
- Super cute illustrated invitations from Stinkerpants!
- Lots of pretty paper goodies from Tabletop Made
- A sneak peek at the beautiful new wedding invitation collection from The Lettered Olive
- For all you crafty people: DIY geek chic rubber stamp save the dates
- Southern-inspired festivities! Kentucky Derby party invitations
- Colorful stationery from Fig. 2 Design Studio
- Rosemary + lavender
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
p.s. I still have a bunch of items available in my tag sale. Check it out!