Happy Monday everyone! When it comes to jewelry, I’m all about colorful necklaces and statement earrings this year. I don’t wear a lot of jewelry, so a bold necklace and pair of earrings is the perfect way to add a bright pop of color to an outfit. I tend to gravitate towards unusual shapes, from organic ceramic pieces to minimalist brass shapes. I’ve been keeping a running list of statement earrings for a while now, and I thought I’d kick off the week by sharing a few favorites – mostly from Etsy makers and small businesses! Ready? Let’s jump in!
1. These Matisse-inspired earrings from Jules and Clem are seriously some of the most beautiful earrings I’ve ever seen. Made with lightweight acrylic, they come in a variety of color options – but this dark blue and lavender is really speaking to me.
2. I picked up a pair of Four Eyes ceramic earrings from a local pop-up boutique (Brief Assembly), and I’m now completely obsessed with this brand. The color options, the shapes – everything is gorgeous!
3. These brass half-circle earrings are true modern minimalist beauties.
4. I’m loving the deep green color and abstract expressionism-inspired vibes of these round resin earrings.
5. Beautiful modern earrings from Two Boss Beads made from handmade clay beads and leather cutouts!
6. Minimalist brass rainbow earrings by Rare Bird Designs! Yes, please.
7. These Mod + Jo earrings combine brass shapes with cotton pom poms and tassels! All my favorite statement earring elements in one place.
8. These wood earrings are so unique!
Are you loving statement earrings as much as I am this year? If so, I’d love to see what you’ve added to your collections – feel free to leave links in the comments!
p.s. If you enjoyed this post, you can shop it and support both independent makers and Oh So Beautiful Paper at the same time by using the affiliate links throughout the post. Thank you for supporting Oh So Beautiful Paper!